Thursday, March 08, 2007

Timing

Forget about ball-bearings, it's all timing.

Today at 10:30am, after a mere 3 hours of meetings, I had no interest in the Jose Cuervo chocolates that were passed around the room. However, by 4:30 (so that's 9 hours of meetings, and not close to the end), I was on the edge of my chair, hoping that the bottle (to clarify, it's still a bottle of chocolates, though I would likely have been just as excited about a bottle of tequila at that point) made it back around the room to me before it ran out.


There were three left. I took only one (after all, I tend to enjoy tequila only in margaritas - and I'm not a huge fan of chocolate with a liquer center - and there were still a bunch of people after me, waiting).

And it was good. Better than I expected. It did have a liquid center, but not overpowering. I don't know that I'm going to run out and get another bottle, but it was the right bite at the right time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home