Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Week's Worth

So, in response to an idea by Sam of Becks & Posh (http://becksposhnosh.blogspot.com), I spent last week taking photos of everything that I ate. The photos are in the mosaic alphabetically and I have listed the food below that the same way. Given the week, it seemed more interesting that way than by normal meal increments.

Before you look, I do want to point out that seven servings of pumpkin pie is most definitely not a normal week for me.




List of food for the week:
Artichoke, Asparagus and Spinach Dip
Bagel & Cream Cheese
Cheddar & Broccoli soup & Cucumber, Tomato and Mozerella
Chocolate
Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk - 2
Coffee (decaf) - 3
Cranberry Bread
Croissant & Raspberry Jam
Dill dip & Cucumbers (I didn't eat the other veggies)
Greek Dips (Hummus, Taramasalta, Roasted Eggplant) & Pita
Grilled Cheese & Vegetable Soup
Macaroni & Cheese
Pizza
Pretzel
Pumpkin Bread - 2
Pumpkin Pie - 7
Thai Basil with Beef - 2
Thanksgiving lunch (day of, leftovers) - 2
Turkey & Apple Crisp
Waffle

I just want to reiterate for anyone who now assumes that I am a total food wacko - this was really was not a normal week of food for me. Except maybe for the chocolate chip cookies. And the Thai basil beef.

And also, in the interest of full disclosure, while there's only one picture of Thanksgiving lunch (day of), the plate did somehow seem to keep refilling itself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Hey Bee - thank you so much for taking part. I really have to apologize for taking so long to get the roundup post finished - but it is there on my blog now - there were 25 entries in total (including you and me) which I think was a pretty good turn out considering the difficulty of the task. I am impressed with everyone for sticking with it.

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home